WHAT YOU NEED TO DO THE NIGHT BEFORE SURGERY
- Keep your pet/s indoors the night before surgery.
- Walk your dog on a leash the night before surgery.
- If your animal is OVER 4 months old: NO FOOD after midnight , water is okay.
- If your animal is LESS than 4 months old: s/he may have food and water overnight and a light meal (about 1/3 of his/her normal portion) at 6:00 am the morning of surgery.
- Remember the exact time your pet ate food - you will need to know this at check-in.
- Please bathe your pet before surgery if your pet is dirty and there is noticeable dirt on his/her coat or belly. Your pet cannot be bathed or swim for 10 - 14 days after surgery.